31 December 2022
Goodbye, 2022; you have been a good year.
You gave us two more holidays: on 3 June, the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday and on 19 September, the Bank Holiday for the State Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.
The Queen indeed passed away, but she had time to celebrate her Platinum Jubilee and to celebrate it without the restrictions of the pandemic.
We managed, after almost three years, to go to Italy.
And we did just a couple of things in the meantime.
– Candlelight: Soundtracks of Ennio Morricone, Hans Zimmer & More
– Echo and the Bunnymen at the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
– Tool at the O2
– Thievery Corporation at O2 Forum Kentish Town
– London Brick Festival 3
– Brick Live in the Park
– London Brick Festival 4
– London Film & Comic Con 2022
– Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival
– Lift 109, Battersea Power Station
The Guardian live
– Guardian Newsroom: the Russian invasion of Ukraine
– An evening with Marina Hyde and John Crace
– Neil Gaiman and Colleen Doran: Chivalry
– The fight for the future of the BBC
– Book Club with Neil Gaiman: The Sandman
– Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness
– See How They Run
– Glass Onion
– Doctor Who: Time Fracture
– Klimt: The Immersive Experience
– Guardian of the Galaxy Live Immersive Experience
– Science Fiction: Voyage to the Edge of Imagination
– Back In Time Exhibition: A Tribute to Back to the Future
– Harold Pinter Theatre: Good, with David Tennant
– New Wimbledon Theatre: The Rocky Horror Show
I mean, I’ll miss you, dear 2022.
You wouldn’t happen to be hanging around here again, would you?