Yesterday and the day before we took two days off from London, in the beautiful town of Dover.
In short, the loot of these two days, in no particular order:
- We walked 17 + 12 km and peanuts, a good part uphill
- The white cliffs of Dover are entirely white. It is impressive to see how the sea melts the chalk consistently (10 cm a year)
- The castle is stunning, the Roman lighthouse also
- I dipped my feet in the sea (cold)
- I got a tan because most of the time it was sunny
- I took a bottle of berry gin which is a poem
- After resisting for 49 years, I now have a beautiful earring in my right ear
- I slept in a four-poster bed
Today, to not miss anything, we went to the Zoo to see the penguins, and we are almost 8 km away.
That’s all, folks.